
October 31, 2008 was a very interesting day for us. We (missionaries) had work at Temple Square. We started the day with "Outbound". This is where the Sisters get their second mission call. They actually get another letter from President Monson sending them somewhere else for a mission. They are in the United States and they go for about 12-18 weeks. We had eleven sisters go outbound. It was great! Then we started our regular day at the South Gate. We worked from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. We went to help decorate for the Halloween party a little before 3:00 p.m. As you can see we even dressed up. There were 140 Sister missionaries and 27 couples. We had a wonderful evening.
6 comments:
I love your costumes! You both look great. Aunt Linda - you don't look too worried about having a sword to your neck :) It looks like you had a good time dressing up. It is fun to hear that you are doing well on your mission. There is nothing quite like the feeling of sharing your testimonies and the gospel. Love you. -Michelle and Mike
Linda,
Your blog post turned out great! Paul is not easily recognizable. What a great job on costumes.
Yay! I've discovered your blog!
I love the Halloween costumes! You both are always so kind, fun, and happy and the picture depicts that.
I'm so thrilled you're on a mission!
It looks like you both still know how to have fun! I really like your costumes and I love the fact that you posted it on your blog! I hope that we will make it your way and be able to visit you while you are still on your mission!
Love you lots!
Cute photo! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting. It's good to hear from you and see a picture.
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
Post a Comment